ITHACA COLLEGE CREW – RACE ITINERARY
October 29, 2014
10/1-10/2/2014 Collegiate Small Boat Challenge
Location; Caspertown Rowing Center, 1S. Post Road, West Windson, NJ
Participating schools: BU, Colgate, Fairfield, NEastern, Princeton, Radcliffe, Rutgers, Syracuse, Tufts, UMass, UPenn, West Virginia, Cornell
Participating athletes: 10 w/ varsity sculling, 2 coaches
Departure Time – location Meet at 5:30AM A & E Center on Saturday. Eat or bring Breakfast, the van will make a brunch stop. Drive directly to race course, rig shells and prepare to practice. There are limited changing facilities.
- Directions to Race Course;
- Leave Ithaca on route 79 east to Whitney Point.
- Merge on to I81 S toward Binghamton. Keep right to stay on I 81 S into Pennsylvania.
- Keep right to follow I-380 S, follow signs for Carbondale/ Mt Pocono.
- Merge on to I-80 E, entering NJ.
- Take US 46 E exit toward Butzville
- NJ 31 S (right) toward Trenton
- Merge on I 95 N
- Exit 67 to US 1 N
- Quaker Bridge Road Exit (keep right at the fork)
- Left on Village Rd W
- Right on Post Rd
Race Schedule. Saturday Nov 1st
11:00-12:30 course open for practice
12:45 Regatta Meeting
2: 00 PM 2x time trial
2:45 PM 1x time trial
3:30 PM 2- Time trial
Sunday Nov 2nd
8:00 F Finals (2-, 2x, 1x)
8:30 E Finals (2-, 2x, 1x)
9:00 D Finals (2-, 2x, 1x)
9:30 C Finals (2-, 2x, 1x)
10:00 B Finals (2-, 2x, 1x)
10:30 A Finals (2-, 2x, 1x)
Race notes: 2K Time Trial followed by a 2K 6 boat race.
Other Information: Don’t forget your uniform. Eat breakfast before getting the bus, bring snacks/lunch on the bus. We will practice upon arrival. BRING A FULL WATER BOTTLE.
TRUCK and VAN TIME-LINE
The truck will depart the BH by 5:30AM at the latest
Van(s) will depart TBA around 5:30 AM
11:00 AM Arrive at Race Course
Course is open for practice until 12:30PM