Frostbite Braxton Races 11/7 -11/8 – Men’s Crew
November 3, 2015
ITHACA COLLEGE CREW – RACE ITINERARY
Race; Frostbite & Braxton Regattas 11/7-8/2015
Location; Mercer County Park, NJ.
Participating schools: Temple, Penn State, Delaware, Fairfield, Marietta, others.
Departure Time – location 29 athletes and 2 coaches. Meet the bus at 7:30 am at the A & E Center, north side. Plan 4.5 hours driving time. Report to race course by 12:30pm.
- Directions to Race Course; MERCER COUNTY PARK, NJ BUS – Leave Ithaca on route 96B south to route 17 east to I-81 south. In Scranton, Exit I-81 at 191A onto business route 6 east. Proceed 2 miles to the Scott Road intersection. Wegmans is on the left. Return to I-81 and proceed south to exit 175A and get on I-476 south towards Philadelphia. At the end, proceed east on I-276 to exit 351 for route 1 north. In Lawrence Township turn right onto Bakers Basin Road, 1 mile then right on Youngs Road, 1.4 miles then right on Hughes Road, then left into the park. TRAILER – Leave Ithaca College on route 79 east to I-81 south to I-380 in Scranton to I-80 east towards New Jersey. Take exit 302A onto route 33 south towards Easton, PA. Get on I-78 east into NJ. Take exit 17 onto route 31south. Proceed to I-95 north. Take exit 67 from I-95. Merge onto U.S. 1 north, turn right onto Grovers Mill Road, turn right onto Quakerbridge Road, turn left on Hughes Drive, turn right into the park.
- Directions from race course to hotel : Howard Johnson Princeton-Lawrenceville, 2995 Brunswick Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648
- Take the 1st right onto Hughes Dr
- 7 mi
- Turn right onto Quakerbridge Rd
- 2 mi
- Take the US-1 S ramp to Trenton
- 3 mi
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward U.S. 1 S
- 1 mi
- Take the ramp onto U.S. 1 S
- Destination will be on the right
- Race Schedule. Speak with your coach about arrival and launch times. Everyone should be at the trailer at least 90 minutes before race time.
- Saturday (Frostbite – 2000m)
FN8 ( Dietz) 2:50 pm.
2v8 (Feitner’s ride) 3:04 pm.
VM8 (OZ) 3:39 pm.
Sunday (Braxton – 2000m) V4 (Crames, DelLago, Semmler) 10:03 am
FN4 (Skidrow) 10:27
2v8 (Feitner) 12:57
V8 (OZ) 1:03
FN8 (Dietz) 1:57
All race times are subject to change.
Race notes: All races will include 3-6 crews using a stake-boat start. Winners in every race receive a medal.;
BUS TIMELINE: – Pick up team at the A & E Center north side at 7:20 am, Sat. 11/7.
Drive directly to the Mercer County race-course – with a stop for breakfast at the Wegman’s in Scranto
5:15 pm, take group to hotel for overnight accommodations
Sunday, 11/8. 8:00 am, leave for race
Load at about 2pm for the ride home, ETA Ithaca College is 7:00pm.